Labels

Monday, February 19, 2018

Cover of American Miniaturist


Very flattered that the publisher ask that the foyer from my Ophelia dollhouse be on the cover of the March issue of America Miniaturist!

Sometimes it is tricky for me to separate myself as editor and also as a miniature artist. My number one goal is to support other artists through this publication, so sharing my own work as a feature can feel a bit awkward. But because March is my birthday month this is a wonderful present.

I have chosen American Miniaturist as a platform to feature my Ophelia dollhouse tour over the next few months.
The first time I was ever featured many, many years ago, before being editor, was in AM as a contributor. So this publication has remained close to my heart.

3 comments:

  1. The Quality of your work is ALWAYS enviable Auralea and so My CONGRATULATIONS on making the cover of AM! I love Everything about the magazine and editor or not, your work is consistently TOP DRAWER and most definitely COVER WORTHY :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the sweetest! I could spend hours on your blog site! I know I have asked before, and it is ok to say you would rather not but I would love to show your work in DHM or AM. I see so much joy in what you do!

      Delete
  2. I recently discovered your blog and I am so happy I did! I need time to go through all your posts because I can see there´s so much I can learn from you. I will do it for sure, so much fun! Also, I have to say that although your blog is new to me, your mediterranean house I have seen before and it´s one of my favourites. Very well deserved honour of being AM´s cover. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete