Labels

Friday, October 13, 2017

dollhouse corner stairs


I have finally finished my stairs for the farmhouse and thought I would share the photos. I didn’t write directions but it is pretty clear by the photos. I started this months ago and was finally able to get them in the house.






 hot glue gun to gold in the cardboard.





I made the square size I wanted and drew in the angles for each top of the steps.


 Made a pattern with cardboard.


 propped up the backs with scrap wood.








Add caption





6 comments:

  1. Okay, now I have STAIR ENVY! The construction of your stairs is Brilliant! I LOVE the cupboard as well as the precision of the stair return- Beautifully done! :)

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Aurelia! Beautiful!!!!! Good idea with the storage chamber on the back .... I like!

    Nice Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work. The staircase is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a wonderful job with these, thanks for all the pictures, love to see your process along the way

    ReplyDelete